The following projects were undertaken during the Diwali holidays:-
1. (Phase wise)Painting of 11 class rooms. X, IX, IV stds,(all three divisions) 1 C and 2 B.
2. Repairs of broken benches, window panes and window latches.
3. Renovation of the staff washroom.
4. Cleaning and washing of the over head and underground water tanks.
5, Repairs of a beam near the school entrance that needed immediate repairs.
6. Installation of Our Lady of Valankani in front of the school office.The statue was given as a gift to the institution.
There is still a lot more to be done. The management looks forward to some generous contribution from benefactors and ex students to keep on upgrading and providing better infrastructure to the students.This way we can always strive to be one of the leading institutions.